Naturopathic Medicine as Prevention. This is one of the foundational principles of naturopathic medicine. What better way to work on prevention of disease, than to promote optimal health and development in children?!
Naturopathic medicine provides safe and effective treatments for both acute and chronic conditions in children. It does this by using the least invasive and safest treatments first, treating the root cause, and stimulating the innate healing ability of the body.
Dr. Rozelle treats children of all ages from infants to teenagers. As a naturopathic pediatric doctor, she can provide services for well child examinations, as well provide safe and effective treatments for both acute and chronic conditions.
Common Conditions Treated:
- Common infant health concerns: colic, reflux
- Tummy troubles: stomach aches, constipation, diarrhea, food sensitivities
- Acute conditions: ear infections, colds, coughs, stuffy noses
- Chronic conditions: allergies, asthma, eczema and other skin rashes, bedwetting
- Behavior issues
- Sleep issues
Developmental, Behavioral, and Neurological Pediatrics:
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Sensory processing disorder
- Tic disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- PTSD and trauma